“Don’t agonize. Organize” – Florence Kennedy
We all have clutter in our lives. There is…
- The physical clutter – in our homes, our offices or our cars.
- The mental clutter – confused thinking that leaves us stuck, unable to function efficiently.
- The financial clutter – debt, bad spending habits, poor bill paying practices.
In the next 30 days choose one area in your life that needs attention. What is the one thing that you will commit to doing this month to overcome the clutter in your life?
Most of us have reasons for our clutter and excuses for our piles and disorder.
- “I just don’t know how to get organized.”
- “I don’t have the time.”
- “I feel too overwhelmed.”
- “My life is too busy; I am being pulled into 100 different directions.”
But is that helping you? Is that frustration, anxiety and disorganized living really giving you your best life? Every new day our choices will determine which direction we will go. Either toward a life we long to live or down a road that we know will lead to a dead-end. What will you choose today? Will you choose to agonize or to organize?
You already know that getting organized will cut down on your anxiety and that you will gain time to do the things you really want to do. So stop procrastinating! Commit to making the change and don’t wait for the right time or the perfect plan. Get started today by taking small steps, working 15 or 30 minutes a day on one area of clutter in your life. You will be amazed how much you can accomplish in just a short amount of time!
So, are you up to the challenge? Please let me know!